Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring and New Residents of Ferndale






The spring-like days here are absolutely gorgeous! After the long and much needed rains we've had recently, it's wonderful to enjoy these beauty filled days. Everything's green and fresh.



One of the coolest things we have right now, in my opinion, are the two new residents of the Eel River Valley shown in the photo. That's right, we now have our own pair of bald eagles. I can't say I blame them for moving here! To me, it's extra inspiring when you consider their ability to literally choose any place they want to live, and they chose Ferndale. Well, so did we! Now that I think about it, that's what we want you to do for your next getaway.

1 comment:

  1. Those birds are awesome!!!! But are they really real? ;0)

    ReplyDelete